08/13/2014 / Custard Boutique, Designer Spotlight, Maxi Skirts, Shop Local, Shop My Savannah, Veronica M
A few weeks ago I shared the photo above on Instagram with the caption, “Just picked up something fabulous. Stay tuned for details.” So….what did I get, you ask? It’s a pair of Veronica M pants from Custard Boutique, and you’re going to want to try them on. I promise.
I’ve actually been obsessed with this brand for about a year. I first came across it at Custard when Tara, the store owner, showed me a Veronica M maxi skirt. I tried it on and never looked backed. I think I own a total of 4 skirts and now the pants. So, why do I love this brand so much? Let me tell you…
1. They are comfy AND pretty – The designer creates her own prints and patterns and they are always so fun and gorgeous.
2. Machine Washable – Lord knows I love anything that I don’t have to dry clean.
3. Wrinkle Free – Hallelujah, that is all. But seriously, this makes packing a breeze. You can bet when I’m traveling at least one skirt and these pants are coming with me.
4. Made in America – That’s right, y’all! The brand is created and produced right here in the United States of America. So, not only can you support a local business owner by purchasing this brand, but you’re supporting a Made in the USA brand as well! That’s gotta make you feel good.
5. Quality – I’ve had one skirt for at least a year and it looks just a great as the day I bought it. I tent to hold on to clothes for a long time and I’ve been thoroughly impressed with how these are holding up.
6. Price point – Most people think made in the USA items are going to cost them twice as much, but that’s not always the case. Veronica M is equally as affordable as other brands, if not more affordable. Prices range from $68 – $78.
Right now Custard has a ton of Veronica M items in stock, so head on over and tell them you need to try it on!
Here’s just a few favorites I picked out the other day…
See what I mean about the colors and patterns? So great!
08/06/2014 / Athletic Apparel, Fleet Feet Savannah, Sale Alerts, Shop Local, Shop My Savannah
Just a few weeks ago Fleet Feet Savannah surprised us with an awesome Summer Happy Hour sale on their capris in stock! Well, the fun continues at Fleet Feet Savannah this Friday, August 8!
From 4 p.m. – 6 p.m at Fleet Feet you’ll receive 40% off all tanks!!
Remember, the sale only takes place on Friday, August 8 from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
08/06/2014 / Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, Glamour Magazine, Keri Russell, Shop Local, Shop My Savannah
Glamour Magazine recently posted an article about Keri Russell and her incredible ability to look fabulous. After reading their post, I couldn’t agree more. You can red the full article here, plus check out all the other outfits they feature. I’m borderline obsessed with the outfit pictured above though, and that’s why it’s this month’s Fashion Inspiration feature!
Let’s break it down. For starters, it’s so classic, and I love classic. Denim, tee, pumps, boom. Love it. Throw in a black leather motorcycle jacket and I’m loving this outfit even more. In fact, I have now made it my mission to find a similar look from my favorite shops here in Savannah! I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, I would live in tees and jeans if I could. Unfortunately, my full time job in sales and marketing may frown upon a daily denim wardrobe!
I already own approximately 18,000 pairs of denim, so I don’t “technically” need to find that. Plus, I have lots and lots of tees to include white. So, all I really need to find is a killer motorcycle-like jacket and some white pumps! Consider me on the hunt for these two items…
I’ll keep y’all posted and, once I’ve got a complete outfit, I’ll make sure to come back and share it with y’all!
07/25/2014 / Athletic Apparel, Fleet Feet, Sale Alerts, Shop Local, Shop My Savannah
Sale Alert – Fleet Feet Savannah is hosting a limited Summer Happy Hour TODAY from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. only!! They are stocked with capris and are offering 40% off ALL capris in-stock (excluding ones already on sale, of course)!
Now, some may think it’s too hot to wear capris right now in Savannah…..you are correct. However, this is the PERFECT time to load up on some great capris for the fall for 40% off.
07/10/2014 / Custard Boutique, Flash Sale, Sale Alerts
It’s a Flash Sale Alert y’all! Custard Boutique announced a flash sale starting TODAY and going through Sunday, July 13! All regular priced clothes AND shoes will be 20% off original prices. PLUS, the entire sale rack will be 60% off the original price.
I was just in the store over the weekend and there were some amazing items on that sale rack. At 60% off, it’s going to be an even better deal!
422 Whitaker St.